FAFA Meeting Agenda
June 8th, 2018 Eastern Oregon Livestock Show Parade, Union, Oregon
We will be holding our meeting at our rally point for the parade at 1 pm for the
June Meeting. We would also appreciate all that would like to ride along with us
thru the parade to show your support for keeping an open forest system in the
Blue Mountains for Motorized Access.
Call Meeting to Order
1-introductions as needed
3-minutes from last meeting
1. BMFPR Objection meetings (No Change)
a) Baker – Sunridge
b) La Grande – Armory
c) Grant County – Mt Vernon Grange Hall (change from original)
d) Wallowa County – Cloverleaf Hall (Gina Birkmiar is tracking)
e) Milton Freewater – American Legion Hall is committed
a) Front door to hand out handout/example/template
b) Two spare printers & laptops to help people write if requested
c) Envelopes, pre-addressed
3. Banquet – Report (odd’s and ends)
4. RS 2477 research update (if any)
5. Baker & Union County NRAC’s – Any news to report?
6. Report from any members attending local Collaboratives?
7. July ATV/4×4 Rally – Anything New
8. Lead Objector (Do we want to talk to the lawyer about coming with us when the time comes?)
9. Miners Jubilee Parade
- Any items from the group?